As 2021 comes to a close, we’re excited to share the latest round of TuitionPay updates, which offer some visible improvements to sorting options and improved site speed, among other features.
Payment Plan Improvements
We’ve added a set of new sorting and export features to the Payment Plan view which should help you get to the data and insights you need more quickly.
- Sort data within Payment Plan by any available column
- New data point available, “Plan Created Date”
- Export visible/selected columns (versus exporting all columns of data)
- Payment method now visible in payment plans
- Header now “freezes” at top of page so that column types are always visible as you scroll through payment plans
Site Speed Improvements
We’ve focused in these updates on optimizing performance of TuitionPay throughout for a faster experience that involves shorter wait times. This is especially true for Excel exports, report downloads, and search results. Although these are data-intensive efforts that require processing time regardless, you should see a noticeable improvement in site performance when conducting these tasks.
Refreshed icons, design tweaks, a modernized parent profile, and more—also included in our latest releases. We’re working now on our product development plans for 2022, so you’ll see more enhancements and improvements as 2021 draws to a close, and beyond.